The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) today announced the following results :
1) Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in May, 2015.
2) Common Proficiency Test held on June 13, 2015.
CA FINAL Final 2015
1. Top three rank holders on all India basis [Delhi and Secunderabad, Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) & Mumbai]
|RANK||FIRST [Two students]||SECOND||THIRD|
|NAME||SHAILEE CHAUDHARY||RAHUL AGGARWAL||
|DEVAL BHADRESH MODI|
2. The result details of the Final examination in terms of pass percentage are as follows :
|Group||No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||% of pass|
CA CPT June 2015
1. Top three rank holders on all India basis [Hyderabad, Indore & Vijayawada]
|NAME||MEKA NARESH KUMAR||SALONI JINDAL||KATLA SURESH|
2. The result details of the CPT examination in terms of pass percentage are as follows :
|Gender||No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
Manoj Fadnis, President, ICAI added “Chartered Accountancy profession is growing by leaps and bounds. We have high hopes from the students as we consider them to be highly committed, focused and hard working individuals. Our students carry the virtues of independence, integrity and excellence to the next level.”
CA Vineet Sodhani [CA Final AIR-1 Nov. 2006 (621 marks)] adds
The data shows a slight surge in the result percentage, which appears to be on account of healthy competition and students’ awareness about examination requirements. Two first ranks in CA Final is a special co-incidence, which is not often found.
The aggregate marks of 606 (for first rank) shows that deserving candidate would get good marks and hence, normal students need not entertain any fears.