|About Campus Interviews to recruit Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant|
The Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry (CPABI) of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) takes care of the interest of the members working in industry and organizes Campus Placement Programmes for Chartered Accountants. The CPABI is pleased to announce the next Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants during February-March, 2017. This programme would provide an opportunity to the employers to interact with newly qualified Chartered Accountants, peruse their particulars and recruit the suitable ones in their organizations. An organisation and firms of Chartered Accountants may participate at one or more centres and recruit Chartered Accountants.
Starting and Closing Date for filling up initial details for validation of data of candidates: 9th January, 2017 to 17th January, 2017
For Candidate who have qualified in (i) May 2016 (ii) Nov 2015 or (iii) whose results were declared in revaluation/re verification after 11th August, 2016 and all covered in (i) and (ii) completing their articleship and GMCS between 1st November, 2016 and 30th April, 2017 http:// placement.icai.org/article.asp
Smaller centres: Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulum, Indore, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Thane & Vasai
Bigger centres: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune.
- Guidelines to candidate applying for ICAI campus placements Feb-mar 2017
- Only candidate who have cleared both group of CA final and complete their GMCS before 30th April are allowed to appear for campus placement to be held in feb-mar 2017.
- A non refundable fees of Rs. 250 and service tax would be required to be paid by all candidates who are interested in appear for the placement.
- A candidate can appear for interviews in only 4 organizations irrespective of fact that he/she is short listed by several organizations.
- If a candidate is able to clear all round of interviews and the offer latter is awarded and accepted by him, than he would not be allowed to appear for and campus interview.