“Improve your writing skills, comprehension, confidence & concepts”
at SODHANIs TestSeries+ for CA Inter/IPC Exams Nov 2021 (New Syllabus)
(Face-to-Face at Jaipur & Online through website)
SUGGESTED ANSWERS PROVIDED WITH STEP-WISE BREAK-UP
As per ICAI Announcement, 30% of the paper in Law, Tax, Audit & EISSM would be MCQs. The MCQ would be a compulsory question with no internal/external choice. There would be no negative marking. MCQ would carry 1 or more marks.
Case Study Based MCQs — MCQs would comprise of multiple MCQs arising out of a single integrated case study
♦ Basic Products
|No.||Product Name||No. Test||Price|
|1||TestN21 New IPC Accounts||3||1,500|
|2||TestN21 New IPC Law||3||1,500|
|3||TestN21 New IPC Cost||3||1,500|
|4||TestN21 New IPC Taxation||3||1,500|
|5||TestN21 New IPC Advanced Accounts||3||1,500|
|6||TestN21 New IPC Audit||3||1,500|
|7||TestN21 New IPC EISSM||3||1,500|
|8||TestN21 New IPC FMEco||3||1,500|
|9||TestN21 New IPC Group 1 Full Course Test||4||2,000|
|10||TestN21 New IPC Group 2 Full Course Test||4||2,000|
♦ Combo Products
|No.||Product Name||Basic Products covered||Tests||MRP||Combo Price||You Save|
|11||TestN21 New IPC Group1||Accounts(3) + Law(3) + Cost(3) + Tax(3)||12||6,000||4,000||
|12||TestN21 New IPC Group 2||AdvAcc(3) + Audit(3) + EISSM(3) + FMEco(3)||12||6,000||4,000||
|13||TestN21 New IPC Both Group||Accounts(3) + Law(3) + Cost(3) + Tax(3) + AdvAcc(3) + Audit(3) + EISSM(3) + FMEco(3)||24||12,000||7,000||
|14||TestN21 New IPC Both Group Full Course Test||Accounts(1) + Law(1) + Cost(1) + Tax(1) + AdvAcc(1) + Audit(1) + EISSM(1) + FMEco(1)||8||4,000||3,500||
Online TestSeries — Downloading & Uploading
1. We accept your Schedule — YourDate YourPlace YourTime
- You may draw your own schedule for appearing in our test series
- You may appear in our tests only on or after test start date provided by us
- For this purpose, just click at “My Schedule” Tab [after login] and choose YourDate YourTime
2. Download paper :
- TestPaper may be downloaded between Test-start & Test-Expiry Times.
- EXPIRED TEST PAPER >> If test paper could not be downloaded in 6-7 days (i.e., before download expiry time), you may request extension at YourDate YourTime.
- ALTERNATIVELY, IN CASE OF EXPIRED TEST PAPER, YOU MAY GO TO “My Schedule” TAB AND CHOOSE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR CHOICE
3. Upload time :
- Download time is captured by system.
- System allows = Test Duration + 2 Hours for uploading, i.e., if test is of 3 hours, system would allow 5 hours in total.
- If you cannot upload within specified time (5 hours in aforesaid example), you may — UPLOAD TIME EXPIRED — PRESS EXTEND BUTTON — CHOOSE DATE AND TIME OF NEXT DATE. THE EXTENSION WILL BE APPROVED BY THE SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE TEST SERIES
- Possess a valid gmail ID
- Register yourself at our website [SODHANIs.com] [Fully SmartPhone Compatible]
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and create a gmail filter so that e-mails are not lost in SPAM
- Select Product and make online payment
>> DO NOT PRESS REFRESH
>> See “My products” tab for products purchased by you
- Look for “My Tests” menu >> It shows —
- Pending Tests
- Upcoming Tests
- Expired Tests >> You may extend expiry >> YourDate YourTime
- Unchecked Tests
- Checked Tests
- Look for “My Schedule” menu >> Draw your schedule [postpone tests to YourDate YourTime]
- Write down answers in your handwriting on plain paper
GIVE YOUR NAME AND TESTPAPER CODE NAME ON TOP
- Convert your hand-written answer in PDF form
- Use DocScanner (Zoho), or, Adobe Lens App [available for both iPhone & Android]
- Ensure proper scanning [starting from page 1 & onwards]
- USE small file conversion [50% small pdf]
- Upload Answers on SODHANIs.com >> Open website on SmartPhone & Upload
- Copy Checked >> Evaluated answer book is uploaded with marks & remarks
>> You get an e-mail after each evaluation >> Download your answerbook at any time
>> Suggested Answers available for download in separate column (Activated with Checked Copy)
- Chat with us in case of any query/doubt, using Chat forum on our website
About Test Papers
- Prepared by SODHANIs Editorial Board comprising of expert faculties
- Test papers based on latest examination trend
- Test papers cover questions likely to be asked in forthcoming examination.
- Test papers cover entire syllabus of subjects
- MCQ would be covered as per the standard and pattern set by the ICAI along with Integrated Case Studies and MCQ should be answered on OMR sheet provided in link of purchase-product e-mail.
- The papers are set “as per exam level” or “a bit above the actual exam level” to prepare students for the worst-case scenario
About EVALUATION OF COPIES & SUGGESTED ANSWERS
- Evaluation of answer books is done as per suggested guidelines
- Suggested answers are provided to candidates for improvement in their performance by knowing their deficiencies in questions attempted by them.
- Suggested answers show step-wise break-up of answer
Benefits of TEST SERIES
- Confidence building and Strong conceptual understanding.
- Increasing writing abilities which is must for expert level required in CA Exams
Benefits of Online Test Series
- No need to waste time in transit — Tests at your door
- Choose Test Date and Timing as per your course completion schedule
- Preserve your Evaluated Copies
- Discuss your problem with Sodhani Sir—
- Preserve your discussion for future reference
- Offline-Online : Students should choose mode of tests viz. Offline Tests at Jaipur and Online Tests at Sodhanis.com carefully. For online tests at Sodhanis.com, payment must be made at product link at Sodhanis.com. For offline test series, payment must be made at Jaipur Centre. No conversion shall be allowed from Online to Offline or vice-versa.
- Giving Tests : Purpose of Test Series is to evaluate writing skills of students; hence, students must give tests for full 3-4 hours in offline/online mode [in offline Mode, tests are given at Jaipur Centre only]. #YourDateYourTime facility is extended by us to allow students to give tests. Suggested Answers are provided with evaluated copy when result is declared/uploaded.